These Science of Reading Literacy Centers provide meaningful practice for growing readers! Keep them engaged in purposeful activities that help build a solid foundation while you are using your science of reading small group curriculum to meet readers where they are! This GROWING BUNDLE will have 12 sets of activities.
This Science of Reading Literacy Centers BUNDLE has multiple activities for each skill. The activities are not drastically different, but the skills are! This saves YOU time so that you are not constantly reteaching a center. Students will know what to expect!
The Science of Reading Literacy Centers BUNDLE is created for the teacher who is ready to dive into rethinking their literacy instruction from beginning to end! Kindergarten -Second Grade students will find these centers helpful as they work to build and solidify a strong literacy foundation based on research.
If you are looking for:
- Engaging activities
- Meaningful practice
- No-stress management
THIS IS A PERFECT FIT FOR YOUR CLASSROOM!
- Beginning sounds (coming October 2022, 5 activities)
- Ending sounds (coming October 2022, 5 activities)
- CVC Words (coming November 2022)
- Blends (coming November 2022)
- Digraphs (coming December 2022)
- CVCe Words (coming January 2023)
- Open Syllables (coming January 2023)
- Vowel Teams (coming February 2023)
**Please note, I will do my best to get things out AHEAD of this schedule, if not by the end of the due month.
Check out these other Science of Reading resources!
- Decodable Readers for Science of Reading Small Group Curriculum
- Sound Wall with Mouth Pictures
- Phonological Awareness Activities and Phonemic Awareness Activities
I am happy to answer any questions you may have before purchasing. I hope you enjoy this resource in your classroom!