Build your classroom sound wall with mouth pictures easily with this resource! If you are looking to incorporate more science of reading into your classroom, this is a great place to begin! You can read more about using a sound wall HERE on my blog.
Inside this resource you will find:
- Details About Using This Tool
- Vowel Valley Picture Example
- Vowel Valley: Header Cards, 2 Options
- Vowel Valley: Phonics Cards
- Vowel Valley: Header and Phonics Card Combination Cards
- Consonants Picture Example
- Consonant Sound Wall Labels, 2 Options
- Consonants: Header Cards, 2 Options
- Consonants: Phonics Cards
- Consonants: Header and Phonics Card Combination Cards
- Bulletin Board Labels
- Voiced Sound Labels
Looking for more Science of Reading aligned resources?
- Decodable Readers, Bundle 1
- Decodable Readers, Bundle 2
- Phonemic Awareness Activities
- Cut and Paste Phonics Activities
If you have any questions, please reach out! I am happy to answer them!