Are you ready to dive into making predictions with your readers? Are you not sure which interactive read aloud lessons and books to use, or how to use them to teach making predictions? This interactive read aloud lesson plan set has 7 days of making predictions activities from graphic organizers to anchor charts and more! It has easy to follow plans that are perfect for the first grade or kindergarten classroom during interactive read aloud time.
**SAVE WITH the INTERACTIVE READ ALOUD BUNDLE!**
Inside you will find:
- Interactive Read Aloud Notes
- Reading Strategy Notes
- Example Teaching Schedule
- Reading Strategy Anchor Chart
- Reader’s Toolbox Strategy Tool
- *NEW* Each lesson has sticky notes for books, vocabulary cards, and a vocabulary activity page
- Lesson 1: Introducing Making Predictions: Using the Front Cover and Title, Plus A Visual Aid
- Lesson 2: Making Predictions: Going on a Picture Walk
- Lesson 3: Making Predictions: Using Background Knowledge and a Nonfiction Text
- Lesson 4: Making Predictions: Explaining My Prediction
- Lesson 5: Making Predictions: Checking My Prediction
- Lesson 6: Making Predictions: Using a Nonfiction Text
- Lesson 7: Making Predictions On My Own
- Digital Components: Digital Resource Guide and Links for digital anchor charts and assessment page
If you are looking for more read aloud lessons, I have monthly read aloud resources for the whole school year!
There are no reviews yet.