Are you ready to dive into May Read Alouds with your readers? Are you not sure which books to use or how to use them to teach various reading strategies and skills? These 8 interactive May read aloud lesson plans spread across 8 days and use 6 different books. They are filled with May activities that are perfect for the K-2 classroom.
Inside you will find:
- Interactive Read Aloud Notes
- Interactive Read Aloud Lesson Components
- Lesson 1: Making Predictions:
- Lesson 2: 2 Day Lesson: Visualizing:
- Lesson 3: Making Connections:
- Lesson 4: Questioning:
- Lesson 5: 2 Day Lesson: Questioning:
- Lesson 6: Synthesizing:
Please let me know if you have any questions! I am happy to help you!