This Froggy mini-unit is great for your classroom! Jonathan London is always a class favorite when it comes to read aloud! His books are perfect for teaching story elements and character traits. I combined fiction and non-fiction activities so that science could be integrated with the literature unit.
Inside you will find:
- Jonathan London Information Page
- All About the Author recording page for students
- Story Elements retell pages
- All About Froggy Character traits page
- Write your Own Froggy Story page
- Author Study Journal
- Frog Life Cycle Cut and Paste
- Frog Life Cycle Pocket Chart Cards to use to introduce and teach the concept (color and black and white)
- Frog Facts recording page
- Frogs Can, Have, Are Flip Book
Plus, a frog craftivity that can be used with any fiction or non-fiction book.
Please let me know if you have any questions before you make a purchase! I want to make sure you are buying just what you need for your classroom!
DJ Inkers License #1113193917