Are you ready to dive into inferring with your readers? Are you not sure which books to use or how to use them to teach this reading strategy? This interactive read aloud lesson plan set unit has 7 days of making inferences activities and easy to follow lesson plans that are perfect for the first grade or kindergarten classroom during interactive read aloud time.
- Interactive Read Aloud Notes
- Reading Strategy Notes
- Example Teaching Schedule
- Reading Strategy Anchor Chart
- Reader’s Toolbox Strategy Tool
- NEW* Each lesson has sticky notes for books, vocabulary cards, and a vocabulary activity page
- Lesson 1: Introducing Inferring: Inferring with Pictures
- Lesson 2: Inferring: Prediction or Inference?
- Lesson 3: Inferring: I Can Infer with a Partner!
- Lesson 4: Inferring: I Can Infer with a Partner!
- Lesson 5: Inferring: Inferring with Nonfiction
- Lesson 6: Inferring: Inferring with Nonfiction with a Partner!
- Lesson 7: Inferring On My Own
If you are looking for more read aloud lessons, I have monthly read aloud resources for the whole school year!