Are you ready to dive into author’s purpose with your readers? is a great read aloud to use as you teach readers how to determine author’s purpose. Four read aloud lessons are provided that walk you through explicitly teaching author’s purpose to your K-2 grade readers.
If you are a part of The Read Aloud Library, this is already included for February 2023.
Inside you will find:
- Interactive Read Aloud Pacing Guide
- Interactive Read Aloud Lesson Components
- Lesson 1: Author’s Purpose
- Lesson 2: Vocabulary
- Lesson 3: Author’s Purpose Interactive Notebook
- Lesson 4: Author’s Purpose Writing Craft
If you’re looking for more practice with reading strategies and skills, you can find strategy-based read aloud lessons in the Interactive Read Aloud Bundle.
There are no reviews yet.