This spring writing craft is great for your kindergarten, first grade, or second grade spring craft! It is easy to use with ANY type of writing to help your students assess their writing. It is a wonderful visual for students to see their writing conventions in use. My students recently said, “I did better than when we earned the turkey!” and they were right! They were excited to see growth!
- Spring Writing Craft Examples
- Teacher Directions
- Chick Templates
- 4 Writing Prompts
- 2 “I Earned My Chick!” rubrics in color and black and white
- 1 Blank “I Earned My Chick!” rubric to create your own
- 3 Parent Notes Explaining the Process
- 2 Student Self Checklists
- 1 Blank Student Self Checklist
If you love this, be sure to check out my other Writing Assessment Crafts!
Check out the preview for a closer look!
If you have any questions or are unclear about something, I am happy to help! Thank you!