This Rosa Parks activity is the perfect little activity for your students to be engaged as they learn more about Rosa Parks! This activity easily integrates social studies, reading, and writing! It is easy to create with the printing instructions that are included and folding examples. Just print, fold, and staple! Plus, it saves paper with activities on EVERY side!
Inside you will find:
- Instructions for printing the Rosa Parks Flip Up Book
- Picture examples of the Rosa Parks Flip Up Book assembled
- Picture examples of how to fold the Rosa Parks Flip Up Book
- 6 pages of Rosa Parks Flip Up Book activities for students
- pictures to cut and paste on the Rosa Parks timeline
- NEW Digital Notebook for Google Slides™
See how to print and fold the Flip Up Books HERE!