Inventors Flip Up Book is the perfect little activity for your students to be engaged as they learn about inventors! This activity easily integrates reading, writing, and social studies. It is easy to create with the printing instructions that are included and folding examples. Just print, fold, and staple! Plus, it saves paper with activities on EVERY side!
Check out the BUNDLE and SAVE! –>Flip Up Book BUNDLE
Inside you will find:
- Instructions for printing the Inventors Flip Up Book
- Picture examples of the Inventors Flip Up Book assembled
- Picture examples of how to fold the Inventors Flip Up Book
- 6 pages of Inventors Flip Up Book activities for students
- 1 page of Inventors images to cut-and-paste
- NEW Digital Notebook for Google Slides™
Inventors included in some capacity are:
- Alexander Graham Bell
- Benjamin Franklin
- Garrett Morgan
- Thomas Edison
- Lydia D Newman
See how to print and fold the Flip Up Books HERE!
Love how simple this is and how much information is packed into ONE little book?? Check out the BUNDLE and SAVE!
Check out my other Flip Up Books!
- Investigating Pumpkins FREEBIE
- Investigating Apples
- Fire Safety
- All About Bats
- All About Spiders
- All About Turkeys
Please let me know if you have any questions! I am happy to help!
There are no reviews yet.