If you are looking for a research-based teaching method that is sure to meet your students where they are, then guided reading is for you!
This leveled kit is teacher-friendly, research-based, easily organized, and sure to engage students! It is created for the teacher who wants to get started but doesn’t know how, is overwhelmed by the thought of planning for each lesson, and maybe just isn’t sure where to begin.
If you are looking for:
- Scripted Lesson Plans
- Student Materials
- Parent Guides
- Leveled Teacher’s Guide
- Easily Organized
THIS IS A PERFECT FIT!
Guided Reading Level J Includes:
- Guided Reading Level J Components
- Organizational Tips for Teachers
- Guided Reading Level J Strategies Map
- Guided Reading Level J Lesson Notes and Teacher Notes
- Teaching Posters and Charts Needed
- Parent Involvement Tips and Notes
- Running Record Breakdown
- Lesson Plans and Materials:
- 6 leveled texts (color and b&w fiction, 3 non-fiction) Printable and **NOW DIGITAL**
- 1 day and 2 day teacher scripted lesson plans for each text
- Word Work Activities for Each Text
- Sight Word and Vocabulary Cards for Each Text
- Running Record for Each Text
- Parent Involvement Notes for Each Text
If you are interested in using this kit with your team or school, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Many schools are looking for a place to help jump-start their teachers as they are beginning a guided reading program. This is the perfect way to come alongside teachers and coach them through the process by providing scripted lesson plans as they prepare to fly on their own!