These printables are the perfect gingerbread activities to accompany several favorite gingerbread stories! Grab your favorite gingerbread book, throw a printable with it, and you are all set! There is even a gingerbread man hunt included! Just print, set up the cards where they need to be, and you are all set!! My students LOVED this every year!
These printables were created with my classroom favorite books in mind.
Gingerbread Books Referenced:
- The Gingerbread Man (any version)
- Gingerbread Baby by Jan Brett
- Gingerbread Friends by Jan Brett
- The Gingerbread Girl by Lisa Campbell Ernst
- The Gingerbread Man Loose in the School by Laura Murray
Inside you will find…
- The Gingerbread Man Story Elements
- Gingerbread Baby Story Elements
- The Gingerbread Girl Story Elements
- The Gingerbread Man Loose in the School Story Elements
- Gingerbread Baby Friends Story Elements
- Gingerbread characters to reenact on popsicle sticks (in color)
- Gingerbread Man Sequencing
- Comparing Gingerbread Stories (5 different pairs)
- Gingerbread Man Mini-Reader
- Describing the Gingerbread Man
- Describing the Gingerbread Girl
- Describing the Gingerbread Baby
- How to Build a Gingerbread House (no lines and primary lines)
- If I Caught the Gingerbread Man…
- My Favorite Gingerbread Book
- How to Catch a Gingerbread Man (no lines and primary lines)
- If the Gingerbread Man was Loose at My School…
- Gingerbread Man Scavenger Hunt
Check out the preview for a closer look at a few pages included! If you have any questions, I am happy to answer them!
There are no reviews yet.