These First Grade Winter Literacy Stations are pack with 7 literacy activities for you to use in several ways in the classroom. You can use these activities in many different ways! They can be done as a whole group to help teach a new concept. Try them in a small group format to help re-teach a concept. You can use them in workstations or centers. OR you can even throw them in a word work rotation to provide extra practice for students!
All activities are aligned with 1st grade TEKS.
Inside you will find:
- Prepositional Snow Phrases (1.21A)
- ABC Order Snow Boots (1.6E)
- Adverb or Adjective Snowman Sort (1.20A)
- Snowy Sentence Punctuation (1.21C)
- Ch and Th Snowflake Word Sort (1.3A)
- Write a Winter Poem (1.18B)
- Listening Comprehension Foldables (1.9A)
I will be happy to answer any questions if you have them before making a purchase! I hope you find it helpful!