Do you want to provide more phonics instruction in guided reading, then these decodable readers are perfect for you!
With 5 books and lesson plans this short vowel kit has teacher-friendly, explicit, follow a phonics progression, are easily organized, and are sure to engage students! They are created for the teacher who wants to get started but doesn’t know how, is overwhelmed by the thought of planning for each lesson, and maybe just isn’t sure where to begin.
If you are looking for:
- Scripted lesson plans that walk you through step-by-step
- Student materials that are simple to use
- Parent guides for at home support
- Easily organized books and lessons
THIS IS A PERFECT FIT!
*Save with the Decodable Readers BUNDLE*
Each Kit Includes:
- Decodable Reader Phonics Skill Components
- Organizational Tips for Teachers
- Guided Reading Strategies Maps Specific to Each Phonics Set
- Guided Reading Lesson Notes and Teacher Notes
- Teaching Posters and Charts Needed for Each Lesson
- Parent Involvement Notes
- Running Record Breakdown
- Lesson Plans and Materials
- 5 leveled texts (color and b&w) Printable and **DIGITAL FRIENDLY**
- 1 day and 2 day teacher scripted lesson plans for each text
- Word Work Activities for Each Text
- High-Frequency Word Cards for Each Text
- Running Record for Each Text
- Parent Involvement Notes for Each Text
If you are interested in using this kit with your team or school, please contact me at [email protected]
Many schools are looking for a place to help jump-start their teachers as they are beginning guided reading with decodable readers. This is the perfect way to come alongside teachers and coach them through the process by providing scripted lesson plans as they prepare to fly on their own!
© Mrs. Richardson’s Class, LLC