These interactive read aloud lessons are PERFECT for your first week or two of school! These back to school activities included help you get to know your students and help you teach procedures. All you have to add are your favorite back to school books!
Included for each book are a detailed lesson plan and two activities that help teach procedures, get to know your students or teach expectations. There is also an anchor chart idea included for each book, including the pieces necessary to make each chart.
Books used are:
- First Day Jitters
- The Kissing Hand
- Brand-new Pencils, Brand-new Books
- Officer Buckle and Gloria
- Lily’s Purple Plastic Purse
- How Do Dinosaurs Eat Their Food?
- Ruby the Copycat
- Have You Filled a Bucket Today?
- The Recess Queen
- **BONUS ACTIVITY**Chicka Chicka Boom Boom
There are no reviews yet.