Have your students self-assess their turkey writing as they create this meaningful turkey craft! For each writing convention, the students earn a turkey feather. It is such a powerful assessment tool! My students loved it every year!
The writing conventions that are assessed in this resource are:
- writing with a beginning
- writing with a middle
- writing with an end
- using periods
- using capital letters
- using the word wall
- using spaces between words
Also included are:
- Teacher Directions
- Turkey Example
- Turkey Templates
- 4 Turkey Writing Paper Templates
- Writing Rubric
- Create Your Own Writing Rubric
- Student Checklists
- Create Your Own Student Checklist
- Parent Letters
If you love this, be sure to check out my other Writing Assessment Crafts!
Are you looking for other turkey activities? You will love:
- Turkey Unit Integrating Literacy and Science
- Turkey Notebook (print and digital)
- The First Thanksgiving Unit
- Thanksgiving Notebook (print and digital)
I would love to answer any questions if you have them! Let me know!
Clipart and fonts by DJ Inkers License #1012175610
There are no reviews yet.