Do your students love flip books in their interactive notebooks? Do you want to continue having engaging activities during the busy holiday season? These flip books were created with the K-2 learner in mind!
They are perfect for your social studies or science interactive notebooks. They can be used after reading The Polar Express, after an elf visits your classroom, or as you learn about reindeer! They are also a great fit for teaching about Christmas Around the World.
Simply print, cut, write/illustrate, and then glue!
Inside you will find these 19 flip books:
- Christmas and Kwanzaa
- Christmas and Hanukkah
- Christmas in Germany
- Christmas in Mexico
- Christmas in Australia
- Christmas in Sweden
- Christmas in Israel
- Christmas in Africa
- Christmas in America
- Reindeer Can, Have, Are Chart
- Reindeer KWL Chart
- Reindeer Facts
- Polar Express Retell-Characters, Setting, Problem, Solution
- Polar Express Retell- Somebody, Wanted, But, So,
- Polar Express Writing- If I were on the Polar Express…
- All About Our Elf
- Describing Our Elf
- Our Elf Adventures
- Elf Notes (3 things the elf should know about me)