If you are looking to provide more phonics instruction in guided reading in support of the science of reading, then these decodable readers for beginning readers are perfect for you!
This Decodable Readers BUNDLE has 2 decodable lesson phonics kits and lesson plans that are teacher-friendly, explicit, follow a phonics progression, are easily organized, and are sure to engage students! They are created for the teacher who wants to get started but doesn’t know how, is overwhelmed by the thought of planning for each lesson, and maybe just isn’t sure where to begin.
CHECK OUT THE FIRST SET OF DECODABLES to follow the phonics progression —> Decodable Reader Bundle 1
If you are looking for:
· Scripted lesson plans that walk you through step-by-step
· Student materials that are simple to use
· Parent guides for at home support
· Easily organized books and lessons
THIS IS A PERFECT FIT!
This Bundle Includes:
- Decodable Readers Phonics Skill Components
- Organizational Tips for Teachers
- Guided Reading Strategies Maps Specific to Each Phonics Set
- Guided Reading Lesson Notes and Teacher Notes
- Teaching Posters and Charts Needed for Each Lesson
- Parent Involvement Notes
- Running Record Breakdown
- Lesson Plans and Materials
- 9 Decodable Readers Texts (color and b&w) Printable, Digital Friendly, and Passage Format
- 1 day and 2 day Teacher Scripted Lesson Plans for Each Decodable Reader
- Word Work Activities for Each Text
- High-Frequency Word Cards for Each Text
- Running Record for Each Text
- Parent Involvement Notes for Each Text
**Please check the preview to see sample pages from the decodable reader books!**
Interested in MORE Guided Reading Lessons?
- Decodable Reader Bundle 1
- Kindergarten Guided Reading Lessons
- First Grade Guided Reading Lessons
- Second Grade Guided Reading Lessons
- Guided Reading Assessment Kit
If you are interested in using this bundle with your team or school, please contact me at email@example.com
Many schools are looking for a place to help jump-start their teachers as they are jumping into Science of Reading research. This is the perfect way to come alongside teachers and coach them through the process by providing scripted lesson plans as they prepare to fly on their own!
For more guided reading help, visit Mrs. Richardson’s Class website!
© Mrs. Richardson’s Class, LLC