Use this bat life cycle activity to teach each stage of the cycle. From whole group to independent activities, this mini-unit has every component needed!
Looking for more life cycles? Save with the BUNDLE!
Inside this unit you will find:
- Life Cycle KWL Chart and Can, Have, Are Chart– Use these mini-anchor charts for students to fill out as you learn all about the life cycle. They can be filled out together with students or independently.
- Life Cycle Poster– Use this to introduce and teach the life cycle. It’s a great visual that can be hung in the classroom to be referred to later.
- Pocket chart cards– Use these cards to re-teach or reenact the life cycle as a class. You can also place them in a work station for the students to sequence.
- Flip Book– Each flip flip book has only the words of each stage on the outside. Have the students illustrate each stage inside the flaps.
- Mini-Book– copy the books two-sided and staple them. The students can use them to re-read during read-to–self time or they can even be used during guided reading time.
- Cut-and-Paste– Use the cut-and-paste pages to assess student learning. You can also extend the activity by having students label the stages.
Get more and SAVE more when you buy First Grade Science for the Year!
Please let me know if you have any questions! I am happy to answer them!