You may feel like there are a million things to do right now and a million more things to learn how to do. You’re not alone! Teachers like you are busier than ever trying to serve their students and families. Instead of giving you a long list of things to do to move your readers forward, I want to share the one thing you should do to move readers forward…
… guided reading small groups.
To help you implement guided reading small groups with both leveled books and decodable readers, I have something exciting I want to invite you to. I’m extending invitations to teachers like you. Teachers who want…
- Successful readers that have confidence.
- Successful readers with strong decoding skills.
- Sucessful readers with strong fuency and comprehension skills.
- Successful readers that love reading!
I often hear teachers saying they can’t do guided reading because they don’t have time or have scheduling issues. Or they can’t get guided reading started because they don’t know how. And some just don’t know what to do with the other kids while meeting with guided reading groups.
Is that you? If so, I’m going to show you how to overcome several obstacles to help you find success in guided reading.
The FREE 3 Day Guided Reading Kickstarter Challenge to Move Readers Forward
This new FREE 3 Day Guided Reading Kickstart Challenge is for teachers who want to master guided reading instruction so that they can give students excellent guided reading instruction to move readers forward. It will run from October 13-15, 2021.
Here’s what you can expect:
- 3 live teachings from me with practical and applicable tips and advice starting October 13th through October 15th
- Actionable steps to take to make the most out of your guided reading time and avoid some common pitfalls
- Freebies to help you get going and organized
- 1 hour professional development certificate (you must register to receive the certificate)
Maybe you know the gist of small groups, but haven’t fully dived in. Perhaps you have a tight schedule and aren’t sure how to make small groups fit. Maybe you want to learn how to do these things with decodable readers to meet the needs of early readers…
Then this is your chance to learn about them and master your reading instruction. In each of the live trainings, I’ll provide practical tips to take away or things to try implementing in your class to move readers forward.
Here is what you will learn:
- Gathering data and forming guided reading groups
- Planning lessons with both decodable readers and leveled texts
- Management strategies to make guided reading easier
Plus, you’ll get to collaborate in a fun group with teachers who are learning right along with you!
Register for the 3 Day Kickstart to Guided Reading now! We will start on October 13th!
I’m SO excited to walk you through this fun challenge! Once you register, you’ll be invited to join the Facebook group where all of the fun will happen. Just commit to showing up for 15-20 minutes a day, and you’ll walk away feeling more confident with your guided reading instruction.
Join us today and let’s kickstart guided reading so you can move readers forward this fall!