This is probably one of my favorite weeks for a little blog linky party. Last year I participated in Blog Hoppin’s little Back to School party and I just had a blast! I’m linking up with them again this year!
1. I am married to my college sweetheart! We have quite a story and I am so grateful for the man of God that he is!
2. I have taught in 5 different classrooms in the last 6 years! This means one thing…I am a GREAT packer!! 🙂
3. I enjoy traveling and I have been on 4 international mission trips. My favorite was Bangladesh last summer with Guatemala as a close second.
4. I really like being crafty! My mom has is in her like CRAZY and I have inherited some of that, except with a little bit of craziness about staying organized, too! I enjoy sewing and painting.
5. I am a runner! Though I haven’t been much of one this summer, I have laced up my sneakers again as I prepare for my 4th half marathon. I have also learned that a great running buddy goes a long way!!
6. I used to play the piano and flute when I was in middle school. I can still sit at a piano and play a bit and thankfully I have retained how to read music, but I am not a pro by any means! I really wish that I had stuck with piano lessons though. Mom was definitely right!
7. Hubs and I have a German Shorthaired Pointer. He is still very puppy-ish, and he makes me go bananas sometimes, but he is a pretty good dog. He is just VERY high energy!!
8. I LOVE Vera Bradley. I have way too many pieces. I also do not like it all to match! (This is not even all of it! EEEKKK!)
9. I went to the best university ever, Texas A&M. I bleed maroon and hubs and I are blessed to still go back for home football games. Here’s to a GREAT season this year!!
10. I have a coat obsession. I love winter coats and I live in Texas. That is a problem! I don’t really care, though. Every year for Christmas I usually get a new coat!
That’s me! Join the fun! Grab the button, link up, and click the button to go meet some other fabulous teachers!!