Are you ready to dive into visualizing activities with your readers? Are you not sure which books to use or how to use them to teach this reading strategy? This unit has 7 days of visualizing activities and easy to follow lesson plans that are perfect for the first grade or kindergarten classroom during interactive read aloud time.
Inside you will find:
- Interactive Read Aloud Notes
- Reading Strategy Notes
- Example Teaching Schedule
- Reading Strategy Anchor Chart
- Reader’s Toolbox Strategy Tool
- Lesson 1: Introducing Visualizing: We Are All Different!
- Lesson 2: Visualizing: We Are All Different!
- Lesson 3: Visualizing: Making a Movie in Our Minds
- Lesson 4: Visualizing: Sculpting What We See
- Lesson 5: Visualizing: Using Details
- Lesson 6: Visualizing: Using My Five Senses
- Lesson 7: Visualizing On My Own
- Digital Components: Digital Resource Guide and Links for digital anchor charts and assessment page