Use this BEST SELLING unit as you explore all about pumpkins during science and integrate them during literacy! It is filled with activities to learn about the pumpkin life cycle, do a pumpkin experiment, have a pumpkin investigation, and enjoy all the reading and writing activities included! It is perfect to engage the K-2 learner!
- 2 Pumpkin Poems and Shared Reading Materials
- Pumpkin Poems on strips
- Pumpkin Poems for Poetry Notebook
- Pumpkin Pictures to accompany the poem
- Non-Fiction Pumpkin Read Aloud Ideas
- Pumpkin Non-Fiction Text Elements anchor chart information
- Pumpkin Life Cycle retelling cards in color and black and white
- Pumpkin Life Cycle Flip Book
- Fiction Pumpkin Read Aloud Ideas with Text-to-Self Connection Recording Sheets
- Pumpkin Craftivity (with making connections writing piece to go with it)
Print and Go Pumpkin Activity Sheets
- Stamping Pumpkin Words
- Label a Pumpkin
- Ordering Pumpkin Numbers
- Making 10
Do you enjoy this unit? Check out my Scarecrow unit also! It follows the same format and has all you need for implementing balanced literacy into your classroom with some scarecrow fun!
Please let me know if you have any questions about the product before you make your purchase! I want to ensure that you are happy with your purchase!
Mrs. Richardson’s Class
DJ Inkers License #1012175610