If you are looking to provide more phonics instruction in guided reading, then these printable multisyllable open syllable decodable readers are perfect for you as you lean into the science of reading!
This decodable reader multisyllable open syllables set 2 has 6 books and lesson plans that are teacher-friendly, explicit, follow a phonics progression, are easily organized, and are sure to engage students! They are created for the teacher who wants to get started but doesn’t know how, is overwhelmed by the thought of planning for each lesson, and maybe just isn’t sure where to begin.
If you are looking for:
· Scripted lesson plans that walk you through step-by-step
· Student materials that are simple to use
· Parent guides for at home support
· Easily organized books and lessons
THIS IS A PERFECT FIT!
NOTE: Set 2 covers MULTISYLLABLE Open Syllables.
Each Kit Includes:
- Decodable Reader Phonics Skill Components
- Organizational Tips for Teachers
- Guided Reading Strategies Maps Specific to Each Phonics Set
- Guided Reading Lesson Notes and Teacher Notes
- Teaching Posters and Charts Needed for Each Decodable Reader Lesson
- Parent Involvement Notes
- Running Record Breakdown
- Lesson Plans and Materials
- 6 decodable reader texts (color and b&w) Printable, Digital Friendly, and **NOW IN DECODABLE PASSAGE FORMAT**
- 1 day and 2 day Teacher Scripted Lesson Plans for Each Decodable Reader
- Word Work Activities for Each Text
- High-Frequency Word Cards for Each Text
- Running Record for Each Text
- Parent Involvement Notes for Each Text
If you are interested in using this kit with your team or school, please contact me at email@example.com
Many schools are looking for a place to help jump-start their teachers as they are beginning guided reading with decodable readers. This is the perfect way to come alongside teachers and coach them through the process by providing scripted lesson plans as they prepare to fly on their own!
For more guided reading help, visit Mrs. Richardson’s Class website!