Everything you need to get started and deliver guided reading assessments and lessons! When you are ready to begin your small group instruction, having a firm knowledge of where each student is is crucial. Use the assessment kit with leveled texts and running records to form your groups and begin your guided reading lessons!
The leveled kits have absolutely everything you need to implement guided reading successfully! It has guided reading books, lesson plans, word work, and parent communication forms. No more searching high and low for a word work activity, or figuring out the comprehension questions, or even searching for books! Everything is available and easily organized. You’ll be able to boost every reader with engaging texts for guided reading assessments and lessons.
If you are looking for:
- A way to assess your readers
- Scripted Lesson Plans
- Student Materials
- Parent Guides
- Leveled Teacher’s Guide
- Something Easily Organized
THIS IS A PERFECT FIT!
Each Level Includes:
- Guided Reading Level Components
- Organizational Tips for Teachers
- Guided Reading Strategies Maps Specific to Each Level
- Guided Reading Lesson Notes and Teacher Notes Specific to Each Level
- Teaching Posters and Charts Needed for Each Lesson
- Parent Involvement Tips and Notes for Each Level
- Running Record Breakdown
- Lesson Plans and Materials
- 6 leveled texts (color and b&w) Printable **AND DIGITAL**
- 1 day, 2 day, and 3 day (K-M) teacher scripted lesson plans for each text
- Word Work Activities for Each Text
- Sight Word and Vocabulary Cards for Each Text
- Running Record for Each Text
- Parent Involvement Notes for Each Text
Are you teaching via distance learning this year? Don’t fret! There are DIGITAL friendly formats of the books that are easily able to be shared on your password-protected site. At this time, only the books are digital.
Check out the preview to see everything that is included!
If you are interested in using this kit with your team or school, please contact me at email@example.com
Many schools are looking for a place to help jump-start their teachers as they are beginning a guided reading program. This is the perfect way to come alongside teachers and coach them through the process by providing scripted lesson plans as they prepare to fly on their own!
Let me know if you have any questions at all!